Thursday, January 8, 2015

Welcome Shimmer Braid QAL quilt makers!

Hello and welcome to the Shimmer Braid QAL blog.  This blog will be a place where quilt makers can showcase their progress on this quilt.  The FREE tutorials to make Shimmer Braid will be posted at Fort Worth Fabric Studio, so check in over there on January 20th to get started.  Fabric selection ideas and yardages will be posted there as well.


The QAL will go for five months.  A FREE tutorial will be posted on the second Tuesday of each month for a block in the quilt.  The fifth month will have quilt assembly instructions.




Please feel free to make a post to introduce yourself to the group.  If you would like to join us, please leave a comment with your email address included or you can email me, Deana, at mamiebudgeese@hotmail.com.


P.S.This blog was the former home of Jessi's Medallion QAL, so older posts will show progress on that quilt.


8 comments:

  1. tried clicking on the picture to join the group ....it didnt do anything ...would love to give this a go ..please count me in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the group, Bev. Can you leave a comment with your email in it or send me an email at mamiebudgeese@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the group, Bev. Can I get your email address so I can add you to the blog. That will allow you to make posts about your progress if you want to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm from South Africa. I saw this quilt last week, and pulled some fabric to "maybe" make it.....I think it is time to stop thinking and start DOING! :)
    My email is 2 huismuise @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm from Alberta, Canada. I absolutely love this quilt! I won't be making this right away but I hope to start it soon! I would love to see the quilts and progress and follow along. I only see the one January tutorial on Fort Worth Fabric Studio. Is there a place to get the other ones? My email is dobransk@telusplanet.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt and would love to make it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across this, It is stunning. Is it possible to purchase the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across this, It is stunning. Is it possible to purchase the pattern?

    ReplyDelete